Let’s get out and walk about! Walk through London’s Historic Sites and discover the secrets that London’s side roads have to offer with a fully qualified London walking guide.
Local knowledge allows you to really get to know a place and discover hidden locations, expert local guides can lead you through the streets of London discovering sites you never knew existed.
Tailor-make your tour to your group’s interest, whether your group’s interests are gardening, historic sites, film locations, London City Guilds, the options are endless, NYTD will design a tour to your personal requirements and allocate you the right guide to maximise your London Experience.
All tours are designed for you and your group whether it’s putting your walking boots on and stomping through the streets of London or taking a more relaxed and gentle approach. We can conduct the tour at a pace that suits the needs of your group with added stops with a cuppa and a slice of cake or even a sightseeing tour on one of our luxury coaches.
Everyone deserves to experience the magic of London and every group is different and NYTD caters for ALL. All tours can be adapted to cater for members with walking difficulties or wheelchair users.
Chat to NYTD today and ask about our “EV” a fully compliant PSVAR Coach, fully wheelchair adaptable making coach travel accessible for all.
- Handpicked and well-located Accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- All rooms En-Suite
- Luxury Coach travel to and from your selected pick up point
- Guided tours with an experienced tour guide
- NYTD Travel Representative
- Experienced Professional Coach driver
- Payment Processing (payment protection of all monies held by NYTD)
In addition, we can organise:
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Theatre Tickets
- Brunches, Lunches and Afternoon Tea’s and Evening Meals
- Attraction Tickets and Entrance Fee’s
- Planned Itineraries tailor-made for your group
- River Cruises
- City of London Square Mile and City Guilds
- Shopping and Theatres
- Secret Gardens of London
- River Cruise and Life on the River Thames
- Parliament, Museum’s and Royal Palaces
- Windsor, Stonehenge and Greenwich
2 days, 3 days maybe even 5 or more your tour your choice. Your NYTD travel designer will discuss accommodation options that are best suited to your group requirements, we don’t aim to be the cheapest option, but, we will offer you the best value for money as we believe in luxury affordable tours with professional individual attention that only comes from a small independent family firm.
With group organiser incentives and peace of mind for you and your group, you can be assured that we offer Financial Protection and your funds are safe in a client account. We are here for any emergencies with a 24-hour emergency contact number.